Donation Safeguard Air Purifier Device
Relief Is Here, We are very Thankful that you thought about us in helping our relief nonprofit. We are working hard for approval of the 501(c)3. All of the financial donactions assistance we receive from our relief givers and memebrs are helping us to help them. We offer package quaninties of the relief device that we will supply: DHHS, School systems, Hospitals, Hotels, Businesses and our Communities, on our site. There will be data provided to all Donor sponsors, that will entitle updates as: Recipient of the Device, the Quaninty, Data of the Recipient and also be in our Blog to show how you supported our cause.
Eliminates COVID-19 in mins, These tests have shown effective against other RNA viruses like the Swine Flu (H1N1), Avian Bird Flu (H5N8), Hepatitis A (HAV), and MS2 bacteriophage. Air puifier that is based on technology originally developed by NASA. It is proven to reduce up to 99% of surface micro-organisms and dramatically reduce airborne contaminants and allergens. Currently, we have a 5 Log kill rate of 99.999% against the MS2 RNA virus such as SARS-CoV-2(Covid-19)
Donation Individual PKG with our BIG Thank You
- Positive and Negative Multipoint and RF Ion Generation
- Five-speed fan
- LCD display
- HEPA and Activated Carbon Filters
- Maintenance reminders
- Replaceable Filter Cells
- Removable rear grill
- Universal Power supply with cords
This compact air purifier uses Technology to destroy odors, eliminate smoke and reduce contaminants on surfaces and in the air.
- New and improved Cell design delivers faster
- Reduces airborne and surface contaminants
- Freshens air and removes odors in stale environments without the use of ozone
- UVC light mimics cleansing
- Reduces dirt and dust from the air
- Positive and Negatively charged ions reduce small particles and airborne pollutants when our the Technology was tested against the MS2 virus, the results were very successful, and this is why we believe our technology will prove to be successful against human coronaviruses.